Purchase Questions

I've placed a deposit to get in line for an LS 600hL, hopefully being delivered next spring.

I'm curious about the purchase experience of those that have already bought and/or taken delivery of their 460:

1 - What price are you having to pay relative to MSRP?

2 - How long is delivery taking once order is placed?

3 - Are there other options available that are not listed on the Lexus web site?

4 - Any recent specifics on the 600 configuration?

Any info will be much appreciated, as I am settling in for a long wait!

I've placed a deposit to get in line for an LS 600hL, hopefully being delivered next spring.

I'm curious about the purchase experience of those that have already bought and/or taken delivery of their 460:

3 - Are there other options available that are not listed on the Lexus web site?

Hank, you will be paing pretty well full list. There are darn few of these and they did not even want to deal much on my lowly and common LS460 but they did make some effort on what they gave me on my trade in. I told my daler I want a LS460 and what color and I had it in less than a week.

Hello, I decided to give my wife's RX300 to our son, and we just picked up our LS460L(Black Sapphire Pearl w/Dark Grey Birds-Eye Maple)We did get the extra luxury package, so sticker was a little under $81,500(We paid $80,700). Also we only had to wait 2 weeks for delivery. I personally have always been an Infiniti Q45 man myself, but I'm seriously considering trading my '05 Q45 in the near future.