Lx470, 2006, Navigation Screen

dragospenca

I transported it in a container to Europe and when I opened the car (I think because it was temp. difference) the touch screen of the navigation it was broken.

Do you know, may I change only the touch screen (the screen is working but I can not taste it) or I have change it completely?

Where I can find a good price?

I transported it in a container to Europe and when I opened the car (I think because it was temp. difference) the touch screen of the navigation it was broken.

Do you know, may I change only the touch screen (the screen is working but I can not taste it) or I have change it completely?

dragospenca, Are you saying it is cracked or is the touch screen failed when you try to use the nav?

dragospenca, Are you saying it is cracked or is the touch screen failed when you try to use the nav?

It is cracked. The plastic face that covers the screen is cracked. I can see the screen pictures but I can not touch it because the screen doesn’t respond. I can not change the radio station, I can not adopt any other comand from the navigation.

It is cracked. The plastic face that covers the screen is cracked. I can see the screen pictures but I can not touch it because the screen doesn’t respond. I can not change the radio station, I can not adopt any other comand from the navigation.

There is a screen replacement part. It has 4 connectors that simply unplug. The bluetooth module is to the right of the screen. I have 1 screen if you are interested. PM or Email me or leave your email for the details.

• 6 months later...

There is a screen replacement part. It has 4 connectors that simply unplug. The bluetooth module is to the right of the screen. I have 1 screen if you are interested. PM or Email me or leave your email for the details.

The screen on my newly purchased LX 470 looks as if it were cleaned with something that distorted it (it's very worn looking). It works fine but it is very hard to see in bright sunlight. Does this require a screen replacement and any advice on where to find the screens?

• 10 months later...

The screen on my newly purchased LX 470 looks as if it were cleaned with something that distorted it (it's very worn looking). It works fine but it is very hard to see in bright sunlight. Does this require a screen replacement and any advice on where to find the screens?

Hey i'm new but my screen has registered its first problem in years and it kind off is dim now to the extent i cant see it in sunlight but the controls are workin g fine anyone has solution to these?plz post

Hey i'm new but my screen has registered its first problem in years and it kind off is dim now to the extent i cant see it in sunlight but the controls are workin g fine anyone has solution to these?plz post

what year lx470 do you have? i have 2003 t0 2007 replacemnt lcd screens.

what year lx470 do you have? i have 2003 t0 2007 replacemnt lcd screens.