Bluetooth Phone

• 2 weeks later...

Not really familiar with the Bluetooth onboard the IS, but on the Infintis once you've programmed the correct model phone the bluetooth detects and enables it to work inside your car.

Since it's an IS350, have you thought about seeing your salesman or service advisor?

i have my cell phone connected via bluetooth to my IS350. how do i dial a number while i am driving? all the buttons on screen are deactivated when the car is in motion.

thanks.

Press the TALK switch on the steering wheel, then after the beep say, "Dial by Number." The system will prompt you to say the 10 digit number after pressing the TALK switch again. Make sure that the interior cabin is quiet. Lastly, check out the Navigation Quick Guide hidden amongst the other owners manuals for other useful tips.

Press the TALK switch on the steering wheel, then after the beep say, "Dial by Number." The system will prompt you to say the 10 digit number after pressing the TALK switch again. Make sure that the interior cabin is quiet. Lastly, check out the Navigation Quick Guide hidden amongst the other owners manuals for other useful tips.

How can the passenger dial from the dash console without pressing a button on the driver's steering wheel?

• 3 weeks later...

How can the passenger dial from the dash console without pressing a button on the driver's steering wheel?

You need to have the motion sensor behind your console disabled, but i am not quite sure how to do that or how to take apart my car. if there is someone in the LA area who can do it id pay u to fix it for me!