Ls Emf Emissions

jschunke

This guy, Eli, one who suffers from Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity has a compilation of car EMF readings, including the LS400 and LS430.

You may want to think twice before putting your child in the rear/driver's side seat of an LS430.

Before you laugh, 3 percent of the population suffers from a severe case of electromagnetic hypersensitivity. It can be a debilitating ailment.

You can see a compilation of EMF car ratings here:

http://www.ahappyhabitat.com/cars.html

I live under some power lines. My kids are perfectly healthy - in fact happy - as they have never needed a night light when young due to the gentle glow they exude, and are always content listening to various radio stations on their teeth.

You sound like someone who has a crop circle calendar on the wall.

Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity is not an ailment. If it was every qualified welder would drop dead. Remember that this is the 21st century and science rules.

This guy, Eli, one who suffers from Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity has a compilation of car EMF readings, including the LS400 and LS430.

You may want to think twice before putting your child in the rear/driver's side seat of an LS430.

Before you laugh, 3 percent of the population suffers from a severe case of electromagnetic hypersensitivity. It can be a debilitating ailment.

You can see a compilation of EMF car ratings here:

http://www.ahappyhabitat.com/cars.html

We're constantly being bombarded by electromagnetic fields (EMF). While driving in our cars is no exception.

The AC magnetic field impinged on the driver (passenger) have been rated *.

This is all REAL INTERESTING, given that the entire power system in the car is DC..........NOT AC...

Feeling blue, or don't feel well while in your dwelling or workplace? We'll measure and assess the electromagnetic field strength in your home, business or apartment in the northern New Jersey area. For a small investment you can be assured that your new or existing home doesn't have excessive radiation.

Uh huh.............

Ignorance and influential capitalist-centric

organizations vastly out-power pure

science. As for children living near power

lines, may they have long healthy lives.

Fields emitted from the ignition, CPUs, and

alternator are anything but DC.

Anyone know what's near the rear/driver's

side seat that is producing the AC field?

Fuel pump?

science.

Ah ha! So it's all a big conspiracy to overwhelm the masses! Of course.

Is there a type of impure science?

And why to they call it "processed cheese food"? Is there a kind of processed cheese that is not food?

I will agree that some organizations are capable of ignoring good science, such as the claim of anthropogenic global warming, which is a myth perpetrated by zealous environmentalists. Possibly the same bunch that write about electromagnetic waves being harmful.

science. As for children living near power

lines, may they have long healthy lives.

Fields emitted from the ignition, CPUs, and

alternator are anything but DC.

Anyone know what's near the rear/driver's

side seat that is producing the AC field?

Fuel pump?

OK, fine..............of course, there are sooooo many similarities between the EMF, EMI, EMR and ESR of 3 phase, 60 cycle (purely sinusoidal), 330,000 volt AC high tension lines and the 5 to 12 Volt dc pulses from the clock for the microprocessor in the ECU. If you are worried about the EMF from the ignition system or charging system in your car, you should be driving a horse. BTW......Lexus/Toyota didn't invent those "horrific" devices..........

What about Broadcast radio, television, communications, etc.?..............just get rid of it all? Personally, I wouldn't be any happier if television disappeared into a black hole tomorrow. But I'm practical enough to understand that influential capitalist-centric organizations own it & that's not likely to happen anytime soon. What do I do? I exercise choice.......I leave it turned off. I've never found it particularly challenging to do so.

I will agree with you a little on one thing..........I am not interested in living next to power lines, partially because of the reasons you cite. Mostly however, it's because they are butt ugly, detract from the value of your property and you must provide the utility with an easement (24/7/365) to their transmission lines across your property.

My point is this: the magnetic field(s) that emanate from high tension lines of 330,000 Volts AC will be thousands upon thousands of times stronger than those of an automotive alternator, spark plug, or ECU. People seem to get their knickers all twisted up in knots when they hear the word "radiation".......while never really giving any thought to one of the most common forms of electromagnetic radiation...........Which is visible light. If you ever take a look at a graph that represents the entire spectrum of electromagnetic radiation, you will find that the portion of it that is visible to the human eye is in fact, a tiny, tiny sliver. Radiation is everywhere. Yes, one day it will have played a hand in the demise of us all. If tomorrow however, electromagnetic radiation were to suddenly cease to exist, so would we.

One could envelope their entire house (don't forget the doors & windows) in pure copper, one sixteenth of an inch gap "chicken wire" and "low impedance bond" it all to a good, solid earthing (ground) system. This would protect you from probably 90% of all the "nasty things" out there. But "Oops" forgot just one thing.........we just made one hell of a good lightning arrestor......Personally, I wouldn't want to be anywhere near that thing when "the bolts were cracking".

Everything is a trade-off. You have to learn to take the good with the bad. If you decide that you just can't cope and that you need to put your tin foil hat on permanently, don't try to force the rantings of an influential capitalist-centric whack job on the rest of us. We're enjoying our (insert favorite drug here) induced stupor way too much to fall for for this particular brand of snake oil.

Me?........What have I done to improve my quality of life lately?......I gave up Mickey D's permanently.......after ingestion, too many unexpected gastrointestinal adventures.......