Where To Purchase Seafoam?

molocka12

I live on Long Island NY & have look in all the major auto parts stores with no success.

I tried looking for it on ebay as well.

Can anyone tell me where to purchase Seafoam.

Thanks in advance Tony

I have purchased it at " murrays auto parts " . thats about the only place I have seen it

Napa is a distributer.

Where to Buy SEA FOAM

Sea Foam is not sold online, but we would be happy to help you locate your nearest dealer. Please email us your address at customerservice@seafoamsales.com.

SEA FOAM can be found in many of the following auto parts stores:

ABC Auto Parts

Advance Auto Parts

Auto Value

Bumper to Bumper

CARQUEST Auto Parts

Midway Auto Supply

NAPA Auto Parts

O'Reilly Auto Parts

Parts Plus

PEPBOYS Auto

Pronto Auto Parts

• 2 weeks later...

I live on Long Island NY & have look in all the major auto parts stores with no success.

I tried looking for it on ebay as well.

Can anyone tell me where to purchase Seafoam.

Thanks in advance Tony

Tony if you live near Mineola jericho tpke try B&R performance they may have it

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to all I found it in pep boys.

My first trip there I could not located it nor could a worker who never heard of it .

My second trip there another worker show me where it was located, I was in the aisle the first trip but the can does not stand out . They should re think their label to sell more product. Anyway I added it to the oil & gas as recommended on this sight by Toysrme .{Great post sold me} Not through the brake booster yet. How many applacations before it should do some good ? My LX 450 is going on 150,000 but is runing smouth.

I think you're not supposed to leave it in your oil. Run it through right before you get an oil change.

To those interested, I bought Seafoam online just last week and it will be here tomorrow. I bought mine here:

https://www.iboats.com/mall/?cart_id=232143...United%20States

As far as usage goes, here is a video on how Seafoam is recomended to be used.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=61...3&q=seafoam

If you are looking to really clean your oil and sludge i would recomend Auto RX http://www.auto-rx.com/index.html

I understand the rules. I do have a problem right now I need some forum members to maybe help me with. Maybe some other forum member can post for me until my status changes.

I have a 1993 Es300 with 167K Miles on it. I had it sitting for nearly a year due to financial reasons. I recently made some pretty major repairs to it including, all front oil seals replaced, timing belt/water pump replace, AC compressor and dryer replace with R-134 upgrade, and some interior fixes. I had the transmission replaced (year ago) where I have about 10K miles on it.

Now that I have it out of the shop and have put 300 miles on it (this morning) I have noticed since getting it from the shop that when starting it up and driving it without a 20 minute warm-up the car runs like a 2 cylinder. After it gets good and warmed up, it drives okay. What could the possible problem be for the lack of power?

What can I do to increase the low-end performance?

Someone please let me know before I have to go to another shop and pay for this info.

Thanks,

antwon_a2d

Sorry Seafoam question forum. I was responding to a rules note on my page.

As far as the seafoam question, in Georgia, you can get it at AutoZone autoparts. Are the any DYI's that are available on this forum for the best way to administer it to a 1993 ES300?

antwon_a2d