Cleaning And Conditioning Is300 Seats

Gebo

OK, I've done a preliminary search and it looks like Woolite is good to clean the escataine portion of the IS300 seats. Can I use a product like Lexol or Leatherique over the ENTIRE seat after they have been cleaned?

Lexol or Leatherique will stain the Escaine portion. Pretty much all you'll be able to do is clean it, its a synthetic fabric it isn't something that needs to be conditioned.

Would you use Leatherique on the leather portions? That is the product I use in my GS and LS.

• 3 months later...

Would you use Leatherique on the leather portions? That is the product I use in my GS and LS.

I used Leatherique for the first time on my 1LS...loved the results, but the seats were already in great shape.

Once it warms up I look forward to treating it on my LX450, which is newer, but the seats are in far worse shape: harder leather, dirtier, etc. Looking forward to the results!

• 2 months later...

To clean the IS 300 seats, Suede, Nubuck cleaner for shoes works great! don't use the supplied plastic scrub cover though. I used a very soft bristle brush I found a while back. Just give the seat a light foam coat and let it rest for about 30 seconds. (Which is the name of the cleaner I use.) and then I brush the seat down. after that I like to use a clean terry clothe and lightly spray a UV water repellant on it. Then I cover the seat with the towel and blot all around with my hand. Give it time to dry and brush the seat lightly again to bring up the nice shimmer of the fabric. Works great, looks great, and protects the seat.