Lexus Financing

Hey guys,

I am in the process of purchasing my first Lexus. I usually go after any deal with 0.0% financing, but it doesn't look like I will be finding that at Lexus anytime soon.

What have the majority of you done for financing? Do you just get whatever rate they give you? Do you shop for your own financing? I want to get the best deal possible and I think they have room to work on the APR at Lexus so I will definitely be working them down on their rates :cheers:

Let me know how you did it!

Thanks

Hey guys,

I am in the process of purchasing my first Lexus. I usually go after any deal with 0.0% financing, but it doesn't look like I will be finding that at Lexus anytime soon.

What have the majority of you done for financing? Do you just get whatever rate they give you? Do you shop for your own financing? I want to get the best deal possible and I think they have room to work on the APR at Lexus so I will definitely be working them down on their rates :cheers:

Let me know how you did it!

Thanks

I paid most of it in cash and took out a small 3 year loan with my credit union, 2.9% if I remember correctly.