Cd Titles

When I play CD's not CD title or track title shows up. Can anyone help with this. Thanks

'06 IS250

It seems that some CD's have the title and track titles encoded and some don't. I find that only about a third of the CD's I've tried actually show a title.

When I play CD's not CD title or track title shows up. Can anyone help with this. Thanks

'06 IS250

It seems that some CD's have the title and track titles encoded and some don't. I find that only about a third of the CD's I've tried actually show a title.

That sounds odd but thanks for the info.

'06 IS250

That sounds odd but thanks for the info.

Take your CD and burn a copy. The majority of the CD burning software out on the market will ask if you want to search for artist track and title information through an online data-base. Say yes to this function and your CD writer should add all of the information to the CD. If that doesn't work, you should also be able to add track information manually through your CD creation process.