98 Gs400 - Is This A Good Deal?

absolutely.....that car looks like it's been taken care of for sure....those rims are beautiful - the deep dish like that .. classic. I bought my 98GS 400 with 107,000 - the timing belt was replaced beforehand and all I've replaced is the brakes and the radiator....you know basic stuff with that mileage. I've had it for almost 2 years....and it's the best car I've ever owned....no problems runs like a dream and is still super fast....you gotta remember it's a Lexus made by Toyota = the most reliable cars on the road....period.

Good luck

absolutely.....that car looks like it's been taken care of for sure....those rims are beautiful - the deep dish like that .. classic. I bought my 98GS 400 with 107,000 - the timing belt was replaced beforehand and all I've replaced is the brakes and the radiator....you know basic stuff with that mileage. I've had it for almost 2 years....and it's the best car I've ever owned....no problems runs like a dream and is still super fast....you gotta remember it's a Lexus made by Toyota = the most reliable cars on the road....period.

Good luck

The car l@@ks great and like mentioned above well taken care of. The car will last at least another 250,000 miles. Go for it.