98-gs400: What Would You Pay For This?

I'm thinking about a 98 Lexus "400" (the GS) is missing. its got 86xxx miles, nak, hids, yellow fogs, smoothly engaging tranny, adjustable steering pretentioner. now for the bad: gs300 hood, new fenders, radiator, bumper, windshield, repainted drivers door, chrome rims that look like gs300 rims but aftermarket w/ lexus center caps, squared chrome exhaust tips, headliner/ weather stripping that was crooked over rear doors until I pushed it up into place, loud belt tensioner, empty service books except for 2 oil changes in houston. this car was CPO at some point. I haven't driven it yet.

what would you think its worth? in dallas, GS4s with under 100k are around 15k

there also is rust on the frame when you look down near the power steering pump and the whole under car looks covered in road grime as if it has a fluid leak and collected dirt.

I'm thinking about a 98 Lexus "400" (the GS) is missing. its got 86xxx miles, nak, hids, yellow fogs, smoothly engaging tranny, adjustable steering pretentioner. now for the bad: gs300 hood, new fenders, radiator, bumper, windshield, repainted drivers door, chrome rims that look like gs300 rims but aftermarket w/ lexus center caps, squared chrome exhaust tips, headliner/ weather stripping that was crooked over rear doors until I pushed it up into place, loud belt tensioner, empty service books except for 2 oil changes in houston. this car was CPO at some point. I haven't driven it yet.

what would you think its worth? in dallas, GS4s with under 100k are around 15k

there also is rust on the frame when you look down near the power steering pump and the whole under car looks covered in road grime as if it has a fluid leak and collected dirt.

Hard to tell from here, It seems like it was in an accident. There may be probs in the future, A g3 hood is the same as a g4 hood so no big deal, Rims ? If you don't like them find some that you like, Square exhaust tips are easily changed, Loud belt tensioner - Get it changed when you do the timing belt @ 90,000. Run the vin# @ any lexus dealer and they will tell you the service history. As far as $ goes HHHMMMM !!! $6,500 or walk away. Really there are better deals out there. My .02 cents. Good Luck !