Front Bumper Swapping

I'm wondering how difficult is it to swap the front end bumpers out? I own a 98' SC400 with the 97'-00' "sweeper" skirt as I call it and that ugly looking front end grille. I want to try and switch it out with the original rounded design (92' - 94' design). Here are some pics if you don't know what I'm talking about

1992-2000-Lexus-SC-300-400-98806041990419.JPG

This is my design

1992-2000-Lexus-SC-300-400-94806041990001.JPG

And this is the design I want to put on (though it would be the SC300's version without the black strip on the bottom)

I love the original design much better than the one I have now. So is it very difficult to switch? Would it stick out like a soar thumb on the 97-00 design since the side skirts and tail bumper are different too? Any advise you can give me would be greatly appreciated before I waste several hundred dollars buying the new front on eBay.

I'm wondering how difficult is it to swap the front end bumpers out? I own a 98' SC400 with the 97'-00' "sweeper" skirt as I call it and that ugly looking front end grille. I want to try and switch it out with the original rounded design (92' - 94' design). Here are some pics if you don't know what I'm talking about

1992-2000-Lexus-SC-300-400-98806041990419.JPG

This is my design

1992-2000-Lexus-SC-300-400-94806041990001.JPG

And this is the design I want to put on (though it would be the SC300's version without the black strip on the bottom)

I love the original design much better than the one I have now. So is it very difficult to switch? Would it stick out like a soar thumb on the 97-00 design since the side skirts and tail bumper are different too? Any advise you can give me would be greatly appreciated before I waste several hundred dollars buying the new front on eBay.

I can't imagine it looking bad

Is there anything wrong with you current bumper? I need a new front bumper, a VW bumped me in a parking lot and I don't thing the other version looks bad at all, I have the version you want.