Help: Check Engine Light

lexusboii

Hi all, I have 01 rx300...Engine light and VSC on.... code tester shows knock sensor 2 bank 2 malfunction. So I took to the Lexus dealer they said it's error code so they delected it, no further problem.....And after for while, I mentioned about the noise that comes from engine, it likes the more I accelerate the more noise I hear, I believe it comes from valves. So they put fuel injector cleaner and told me to drive it and fill it with preminum fuel for another 2 tanks, and it should be ok. So in the end, they told me that fuel injector could cause engine light on, I didn't know what to do.......... So on the way home, the light came on agian, and so I put 1st full tank and the light is gone for 1 day....but it came back agian.

So is fuel injector cleaner really help to solve engine light problem? or there is something wrong with the gas cap, or I must replace nock sensor?? please help.....thanks......

I called the Lexus advisor and they told me to wait another tank...suxx.... :angry::unsure:

Hi all, I have 01 rx300...Engine light and VSC on.... code tester shows knock sensor 2 bank 2 malfunction. So I took to the Lexus dealer they said it's error code so they delected it, no further problem.....And after for while, I mentioned about the noise that comes from engine, it likes the more I accelerate the more noise I hear, I believe it comes from valves. So they put fuel injector cleaner and told me to drive it and fill it with preminum fuel for another 2 tanks, and it should be ok. So in the end, they told me that fuel injector could cause engine light on, I didn't know what to do.......... So on the way home, the light came on agian, and so I put 1st full tank and the light is gone for 1 day....but it came back agian.

So is fuel injector cleaner really help to solve engine light problem? or there is something wrong with the gas cap, or I must replace nock sensor?? please help.....thanks......

I called the Lexus advisor and they told me to wait another tank...suxx.... :angry::unsure:

Please help, My engine light was on, then Lexus dealer put fuel Inector cleaner and I was told to fill up with preminum fuel... So I filled up with preminum fuel and it was off for day, and came on agian? ANY HELPS?? maybe gap cap or sensor bad or what? thanks alll/.//