Which One Is Recommended?

which Bissel Little Green Clean Machine is the one that you recommend? please include the model numbers as I am very new to this, I was told by steve that it needs to have the build in heater, but I don't know which one that is, any help would be welcome. TIA

Art, my LGCM with the heater is model 1425-R. Definantly get the one with the heater. I'm actually very surprised by how hot the water gets, pretty impressive for a small, low cost machince!

Art, my LGCM with the heater is model 1425-R. Definantly get the one with the heater. I'm actually very surprised by how hot the water gets, pretty impressive for a small, low cost machince!

thank you, are you satisfied with the results so far? someone told me not to use a shampoo because it will attract more dust, is this true? TIA

thank you, are you satisfied with the results so far? someone told me not to use a shampoo because it will attract more dust, is this true? TIA
Yeah, it's a pretty good little shampooing machine. I'm pleased. Shampooing doesn't attract more dirt. It will make it more visible because it's easier to notice dirt on something that is clean compared to something that is dirty.