I Want Yellow Fogs...

I feel like I'm bombarding this forum with questions, but I really want to know everythign before I even start touching my car.

Yellow fogs, Some people love 'em and some hate 'em. I personally love them and I want to do it on my is.

Should I get yellow JDM halogen bulbs?

Should I Paint the fog lens cover with yellow lens paint?

http://store.racinglab.com/vans-paint-yellow.html

or

Should I get the yellow film cover?

LAMIN-X

Or Should I do a combination of stuff?

For those already with the yellow fogs, what looks the cleanest and bright yellow? What are your thougths and experiences?

Try the film first . It is easy to put on and remove as well as it protects your fogs from chips and cracks.

I agree. It's probably the cheapest and easiest way to find out if you like the yellow fogs. They look ok from the pics I've seen.

Of course the ultimate yellow fogs would be 2600-3000K HID kit, but that's going to be some work.

I agree. It's probably the cheapest and easiest way to find out if you like the yellow fogs. They look ok from the pics I've seen.

Of course the ultimate yellow fogs would be 2600-3000K HID kit, but that's going to be some work.

I'm with bartkat. If you want a yellow look all the time, get the film. If not, then get yellow HID fogs. I will go a step further by suggesting HID fogs AND film (clear if you don't want the lens yellow all the time and yellow if you do). This way, you get cool fogs and protection.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm also looking at the yellow fogs, but it seems like a major pain. I looked under the hood, up into the wheel well and up under my 1S350 and it looks like I'd have to remove some panels to replace the bulbs. I'd like to just have "yellow" when they are on. I do like the idea of the film. It's easy, protects the lense and, if I don't like it, pull them off.

It seems like a pain just to change the bulbs. Does anyone have any input on just how painful it is to change the bulbs.

'06 IS350 SGM on/Blk, LUX, NAV, ML, Tint, Clear Bra

I'm also looking at the yellow fogs, but it seems like a major pain. I looked under the hood, up into the wheel well and up under my 1S350 and it looks like I'd have to remove some panels to replace the bulbs. I'd like to just have "yellow" when they are on. I do like the idea of the film. It's easy, protects the lense and, if I don't like it, pull them off.

It seems like a pain just to change the bulbs. Does anyone have any input on just how painful it is to change the bulbs.

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223728

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223728

Thank you very much. Much help, great instruction. Thanks, again !!!!

I feel like I'm bombarding this forum with questions, but I really want to know everythign before I even start touching my car.

Yellow fogs, Some people love 'em and some hate 'em. I personally love them and I want to do it on my is.

Should I get yellow JDM halogen bulbs?

Should I Paint the fog lens cover with yellow lens paint?

http://store.racinglab.com/vans-paint-yellow.html

or

Should I get the yellow film cover?

LAMIN-X

Or Should I do a combination of stuff?

For those already with the yellow fogs, what looks the cleanest and bright yellow? What are your thougths and experiences?

Have you thought about potentially using the "Yellow' film on the fogs and "Smoke" on the headlights? I just might try it for $60 @ http://www.lamin-x.com on my IS350 SGM.

Also, might there be some legality issues concerning smoked headlights?

I just did the yellow film on the fogs. I could see the adhesive build up under the film. I ripped them off. :angry: