Cut Side Marker Wire

After seeing that my passenger side marker light was out, it turns out that there is a wire cut from the pigtail... Lexus says that they don't sell the pigtail separately and that I would have to replace a mounting harness for $1000+...(yea right....)...So please people tell me that you know a good solution. Thanks :)

My suggestion is to go to a body shop. There are often inexpensive partial wire harness bits available for collision repair. I bought inexpensive partial wire harness parts manufactured by Toyota/Lexus for collision repair when I added side turn signals to my first LS400.

If you don't have success at a body shop, a salvage yard might have a GS that has want you need.

My suggestion is to go to a body shop. There are often inexpensive partial wire harness bits available for collision repair. I bought inexpensive partial wire harness parts manufactured by Toyota/Lexus for collision repair when I added side turn signals to my first LS400.

If you don't have success at a body shop, a salvage yard might have a GS that has want you need.

Will do. Thanks!