Gps Navigation System

amandab

can anyone tell me what would be the best navigation system to get for my 95 sc300? i lhave been looking at the tomtoms but they are just a little to expensive for my taste......anyone know of one that is ease to install around 2-300 dollars.????

• 1 month later...

can anyone tell me what would be the best navigation system to get for my 95 sc300? i lhave been looking at the tomtoms but they are just a little to expensive for my taste......anyone know of one that is ease to install around 2-300 dollars.????

I would buy a Garmin Nuvi. It does almost everything but it is a little more costly. www.garmin.com.

I bought my Garmin 350 and I love it! I don't know how I lived without it.

I would buy a Garmin Nuvi. It does almost everything but it is a little more costly. www.garmin.com.

tgarcia, can you post a pic of your Garmin mounted in your car? I'd really like to see what some mounting options might be in our car for GPS. I've already got a mount for my Treo 700p off to the passenger side of the center console (snake mount with suction cup), and I don't think there's another spot I'd even want to put another device. It didn't take me long to decide on the spot for my Treo, given that no other spot seemed to work for me.

tgarcia, can you post a pic of your Garmin mounted in your car? I'd really like to see what some mounting options might be in our car for GPS. I've already got a mount for my Treo 700p off to the passenger side of the center console (snake mount with suction cup), and I don't think there's another spot I'd even want to put another device. It didn't take me long to decide on the spot for my Treo, given that no other spot seemed to work for me.

I would love to post a pic for you but my digital camera broke a couple weeks back and I haven't replaced it yet. Mine is basic snake mount with sunction cup as well.