What's It Worth?

95ls400kens

Hi, new here (actually I've been trolling for awhile {in a good way :wacko: }) I ran across a 05 ls430 ultra luxury 28k miles. I know that a car is worth what someone is willing to pay for it and that number is (hopefully) what the seller is willing to sell it for...so before the wise comments come in I thought I would get that out of the way.

Anyway, I've seen rediculously low prices here and some interesting comments.

Any idea on what this is worth?

Clean title, carfax report, ultra luxury, looks great inside and out..what else do you need?

Thanks

LS4me

I'm seeing them from 45-50 in Texas. Check out cars.com and see what they are actually selling for in your area.

Thanks, that's what I've been seeing as well. Was actually looking to see if anyone has been able to get an off lease from auction and what were they going for.

I saw that a CL/LOC member picked up a new '06 LS430 for $49k (he said it was $13k off the sticker...base model with factory chrome rims.), but I don't know how important the ultra package is to you. What an amazing deal; for that price I think I could do without indash nav and air ride (the most important features to me are std anyways, like hids, vented seats, and smart access). I guess nobody wants the 430 now that the 460 is out.

Here's the thread: http://www.clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?t=246039

One of the easiest ways to determine the sale prices, value. Is to call people selling them. When someone says "Im sorry its sold" ask them politely "may I ask what you sold it for?" Ive never had anyone say no.

You get a few from your region and you've got fair idea of what $$ buys how much car.

-Bob

One of the easiest ways to determine the sale prices, value. Is to call people selling them. When someone says "Im sorry its sold" ask them politely "may I ask what you sold it for?" Ive never had anyone say no.

You get a few from your region and you've got fair idea of what $$ buys how much car.

-Bob

Great idea, thanks I'll give it a try and let you all know

• 1 month later...

Im sure if you do your homework.. Youll get a good deal.. Go to Ebay and look up the same year and similar miles.. and then add a few thousand 1-3k usually... And that should give you the street value....

If they dont like your price.. Go somewhere else...

50 grand is a lot of money.. Make sure they really want your business