Lcd Screen

I give up, I cannot take it anymore, I cannot make out any numbers or letters on my lcd screen, and I have been searching all day today. I found out how to repair it ( wikihow) , but I need to know where to buy the replacement screen from. Any, and I mean any helpful advise will be greatly appreciated, because I really do not have new radio money , thank u

2000 lexus gs300

I have a 2000 GS300 with the same display problem. I never could find out where to purchase a new display but there are a couple of people on ebay that will fix your display for $175.00. That includes shipping. I ended up buying a complete radio on ebay for 168.00 and changed them out. Good luck!!

Did you search here for the answer?

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...ost&p=44128

Now I did, but I am still a little confused, because I need to know if cwm4931 is the replacement for my car, (2000 gs) and not maybe the first gen. I called the pioneer people, and they told me I needed to take it to the dealer to get the right number. I would hate for them to take 20 percent away from me for the wrong decision. Anyway ,thanks alot Telefunken anyway for your prompt reply

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Hey pittsburgh, I just replaced the LCD screen in a 2000 GS300. It took fifteen minutes and the correct part number is cwm4931 from pioneer. It works perfectly. No need to listen to those people at Pioneer. Cheers!!

Hi naterbug69,

How could you get cwm4931 ? I searched cwm4931 in Pioneer website, but it is not feasible part number now. Probably, they ceased making cwm4931. Will there be any way to get this?

Thanks

Chul

• 1 month later...
Hey pittsburgh, I just replaced the LCD screen in a 2000 GS300. It took fifteen minutes and the correct part number is cwm4931 from pioneer. It works perfectly. No need to listen to those people at Pioneer. Cheers!!

Hi naterbug69,

How could you get cwm4931 ? I searched cwm4931 in Pioneer website, but it is not feasible part number now. Probably, they ceased making cwm4931. Will there be any way to get this?

Thanks

Chul

I just replaced my LCD and the Pioneer LCD with the part number referenced in your email (cwm4931) is correct. It is $129.99 on the Pioneer Electronics website. Good luck!!!!