Maintenance Items

My 2006 IS350 is due for its first oil change at 5,000 miles.

The car has other little issues that i need a service adviser to address:

1) rear view mirror vibrates and makes noise

2) rear left spearker has crackling noise

3) auto headlights inconsistent operation (sometimes comes on during the day or won't come on entering a dark garage)

4)gas pedal inconsistent operation (sometimes feels like gear in neutral when stepping on the gas...the car would jerk and pick up in a second or two delay)

i would appreciate very much if someone can recommend a dealership in the san francisco bay area that has "good" service department that can address the above issues properly and correct the issues. i don't mind driving to a dealership even if it is farther away.

i have been to lexus of serramonte already and problems have not been resolved.

thank you all very much for your feedback and input.

Jackie

My 2006 IS350 is due for its first oil change at 5,000 miles.

The car has other little issues that i need a service adviser to address:

1) rear view mirror vibrates and makes noise

2) rear left spearker has crackling noise

3) auto headlights inconsistent operation (sometimes comes on during the day or won't come on entering a dark garage)

4)gas pedal inconsistent operation (sometimes feels like gear in neutral when stepping on the gas...the car would jerk and pick up in a second or two delay)

i would appreciate very much if someone can recommend a dealership in the san francisco bay area that has "good" service department that can address the above issues properly and correct the issues. i don't mind driving to a dealership even if it is farther away.

i have been to lexus of serramonte already and problems have not been resolved.

thank you all very much for your feedback and input.

Jackie

Well, this won't answer your question, but I wanted to let you know that my rearview mirror was replaced for the same reason, under warranty. So if that dealer didn't do anything for you, that's such a shame. Anyone from the SanFran area that can help out?? lol.