Price Comparisons: Is, G35, Tl, 3-series, Etc.

I just entered pricing for the 2007 G35 into the database of my price comparison site. Data for the 2007 IS, TL, 3-Series, C-Class, A4, etc. were already in there. So it's now possible to easily see how these compare, before and after adjustments for features.

http://www.truedelta.com/prices.php

Page for the IS, with quick links to the most common comparisons:

http://www.truedelta.com/models/IS.php

I thought the price for the heavily revised G35 would increase, but it did not. VERY competitive pricing.

One word of caution: I cannot begin to understand Lexus' scheme for offering different combinations of options at different times in different parts of the country. So it's quite possible that my site will configure an IS that is not actually available. I don't have this trouble with any manufacturer but Toyota/Lexus.

Edit: I now see that this forum's software automatically "corrects" for a double-capped word. Not very useful on a Lexus forum.

Edit: I now see that this forum's software automatically "corrects" for a double-capped word. Not very useful on a Lexus forum.

I wouldn't complain too much with all the free advertising you're getting...

Not complaining, just an observation. When I first saw it, I figured I'd typed the title wrong, and regretted this as you cannot edit the title. I suppose old members are used to seeing "IS" as "Is."

I'd be more than happy to refer visitors to my site back to this forum if an admin wants to contact me and set something up. I have such an arrangement with a number of forums.

Not complaining, just an observation. When I first saw it, I figured I'd typed the title wrong, and regretted this as you cannot edit the title. I suppose old members are used to seeing "IS" as "Is."

I'd be more than happy to refer visitors to my site back to this forum if an admin wants to contact me and set something up. I have such an arrangement with a number of forums.

Perhaps that proposal should be done the othe way round. :D

You're probably talking about the first-generation G35. A new one with a much improved interior was introduced a few days ago.

Also, I haven't checked, but was the IS more than a 330i (much less the new 335i) when the two are comparably equipped?

You're probably talking about the first-generation G35. A new one with a much improved interior was introduced a few days ago.

Also, I haven't checked, but was the IS more than a 330i (much less the new 335i) when the two are comparably equipped?

Infiniti can't compare for the service I get here in my area.......I'd much rather have a good service provider.........

and the G35 is an ugly car...........

I have to strongly disagree!

I have the IS350 and I don't think the G35 is ugly.

It is a very nice car.

For some reason girls don't like it (like my wife), maybe it is too macho looking.

The best car out there is...... what ever you choose!

All these crap about which car is better is just too old.

Some people love G35 and some love the BMW, others love the Lexus... but each of these cars is unique in its own way.

I would not mind drive a nice G35, I would love to drive and own the new 335i and would trade my IS350 for the new M3 when it comes out for sure, and I would maybe stay with lexus if they came out with there own version of M3.

Buttom line is that they are all nice cars and each one of us should choose what ever fits his/hers life style.

Lexus is good for luxury, BMW for sports and G35 for the sporty look.

Lexus is not good in handling, BMW is too plain inside and the G35 is not as fast or roomy.

I would not complain having any of these cars but......

Put me in a Lamborghini and screw all these cars, lol.

I have to strongly disagree!

I have the IS350 and I don't think the G35 is ugly.

It is a very nice car.

For some reason girls don't like it (like my wife), maybe it is too macho looking.

The best car out there is...... what ever you choose!

All these crap about which car is better is just too old.

Some people love G35 and some love the BMW, others love the Lexus... but each of these cars is unique in its own way.

I would not mind drive a nice G35, I would love to drive and own the new 335i and would trade my IS350 for the new M3 when it comes out for sure, and I would maybe stay with lexus if they came out with there own version of M3.

Buttom line is that they are all nice cars and each one of us should choose what ever fits his/hers life style.

Lexus is good for luxury, BMW for sports and G35 for the sporty look.

Lexus is not good in handling, BMW is too plain inside and the G35 is not as fast or roomy.

I would not complain having any of these cars but......

Put me in a Lamborghini and screw all these cars, lol.

lol, Caraveli!!! What you've said is true, esp the part about the Lamborghini!!!

Briefly drove the new G35 today. It feels like a 40/60 mix between the old G35 and the larger M. Smoother and more refined, with an upgraded interior, but also larger (though the actual dimensions haven't changed much).

In comparison, the IS has a sportier driving position and feels smaller. Which will be good or bad depending on personal priorities. The interior in the IS felt more special to me, perhaps because its more like that of a sports car.

I intend to take a more extended drive in a six-speed G35 sport when one arrives. That plus more sleep will enable a more thorough and coherent evaluation.