Is 350 Or Gs 350

Hi,

I need advices from owners. My actual lease is out in 2 months and I start shopping around.

My actual ride is a RX 330. I don't want to get the "new" RX 350 as it seems to be the same car with just a little bit more power. Futhermore I dont want a SUV anymore.

So my choices are reduced to :

-IS 350 fully loaded. Total MSRP $45,422

-GS 350 fully loaded. Total MSRP $51,277

These 2 cars have the same engine/power. I know they are 2 different animals, but I like to get your advice.

Thanks in advance

;)

Hi,

I need advices from owners. My actual lease is out in 2 months and I start shopping around.

My actual ride is a RX 330. I don't want to get the "new" RX 350 as it seems to be the same car with just a little bit more power. Futhermore I dont want a SUV anymore.

These 2 cars have the same engine/power. I know they are 2 different animals, but I like to get your advice.

Thanks in advance

;)

GS

Hi,

Thanks in advance

;)

IS

Hi,

Thanks in advance

;)

Without knowing your preferences, your family situation, what other cars you may have, etc, an intelligent advice cannot be given.

Without knowing your preferences, your family situation, what other cars you may have, etc, an intelligent advice cannot be given.

I agree. You'll get people saying IS in here, and saying GS in the GS forum. Personally I'd do the GS given the choice simply because I couldn't deal with how small the IS is.

Hi,

Yes, you are right. IS owners will not advise to get a GS and reverse.

Finally this was a stupid post as I do realize that I cannot base my own choice on others people choices.

Anyway I appreciate your comments.

Thank you for answering.

;)