Where Are The Sunroof Drain Lines?

acflye

Trying to find the sunroof drain lines......are there 4 separate lines or what?......I tried looking around the wheel wells and did not see anything...and what is the best method of clearing these lines.....also, how do you remove the front cig. lighter compartment...my lighter is not working....while i am at it.....are the blue lights they sell on ebay any good......or would they get hot enough and melt something.....I am having minor problems with my 92 LS 400.......also, my a/c light blinks on occassion.....i have to turn a/c off for a minute and turn it back on and it lasts awhile before it does it again......thanks again the the help guys/gals........

Post in the other previous 3-4 threads in the past week or so as there is valuable info in them when read completely.

I appreciate your response......but it is kinda offensive....but i am a grown man and it really doesnt bother me.....I did look and READ the other threads....but, they do point me to the rear sunroof drain holes.....i looked in the trunk, under the car.....by the sunroof....nothing....all I wanna know is how can i access these drain holes.......thanks

With the sunroof open you can see the tiny hole at each front corner, the rear drain holes are hidden underneath the roof in the area where the sunroof glass slides back into. I don' think the rear holes are too visible (if at all).

It is not offensive. It is meant to keep a single point or topic in one thread. Do you find that YOUR sunroof drains are different that other members? Are they located in different spots or cleaned with something more specific than every other LS?

When you post in a topic that is already started it adds to the information that the specific thread has . Who wants to (yourself included) search through 12 threads looking for the one that explains everything. Rather it is much easier to read one thread that has many questions answered . Otherwise you have to look through every sunroof thread just because someone wanted their own thread .

BTW it has been covered how to access the rear drains. It is the same as every other Lexus with a sunroof.

It is not offensive. It is meant to keep a single point or topic in one thread. Do you find that YOUR sunroof drains are different that other members? Are they located in different spots or cleaned with something more specific than every other LS?

When you post in a topic that is already started it adds to the information that the specific thread has . Who wants to (yourself included) search through 12 threads looking for the one that explains everything. Rather it is much easier to read one thread that has many questions answered . Otherwise you have to look through every sunroof thread just because someone wanted their own thread .

BTW it has been covered how to access the rear drains. It is the same as every other Lexus with a sunroof.

please share it with me.......