Will Stock Wheels From A 1995 Sc400 Fit My 2000 Ls400?

streetrider

My wheels on the 2000 LS400 are starting to flake their chrome. I've got a line on some stock SC400 rims off a 1995 model that were pulled at 8000 miles. If they fit I'm going to pull the trigger. I wanted to make sure they fit after my last experience. Seems the guys at my local tire store can sell me rims "supposed" to fit on my car, but 1 1/2 hours later in their waiting room I'm told the rims don't fit. Any help will be appreciated...

My wheels on the 2000 LS400 are starting to flake their chrome. I've got a line on some stock SC400 rims off a 1995 model that were pulled at 8000 miles. If they fit I'm going to pull the trigger. I wanted to make sure they fit after my last experience. Seems the guys at my local tire store can sell me rims "supposed" to fit on my car, but 1 1/2 hours later in their waiting room I'm told the rims don't fit. Any help will be appreciated...

just recently, I swapped all 4 tires/rims between my 97 LS4 (225/R16/60) and 96 SC4 (225/R16/55). both cars had no issues at all.