Blown Speaker?!? Is350 Ml Pkg W/ Nav

I think I might have a right rear speaker that's blown! It's making that "sound" when a speaker is blown - that thud / rattle sound. Not sure how to explain it. I could be wrong but I'm going to be mad if it is blown. Anyone else have problems? Could it be rattle from the trunk?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

My sub-woofer went out again! This is the second time in two months! It's under warranty but this is not what I expect from a Lexus vehicle!

Lexus does not make the subs. Don't blame them. All manufacturers have there faults <_< . Although I feel your pain.

Lexus should def. look into what is causing your sub to blow. itz kind of hard to believe u got to bad subwoofers. their might be a bad connection where your sub is gettin to much power.

likely the opposite. Most speaker "mis-haps" happen when the amp clips. Not enough power.

How do you have your eq set? cranking the bass to +5, playing rap or something with an overblown bass in the mix can equal disaster. If that is what you desire I would look into an aftermarket sub and amp.

Good luck with it. ;)