Just Bought A 96 Ls 400 At Auction Sat.

dboy430

I made a bid on two cars but the owner of the second did not want to sell. I bought a dark blue 96 ls400 with 120,000 miles for 5,500 in Tidewater VA. It was clean and it had a old school cell phone in it. I did not know they had that but of course in 96 i was 15. The second was a 2000 es 300 with 88,000 nothing was wrong with this car even the auction gave it a warranty of 12,000 miles. Me and some cat with flip flops on, went head up. He out bid me at 8,200 but my inside person at the auction told me the seller did not want to sell for that price. It was still on the web site when i checked this morning so she was not lying. I did not want to pay that much but i know someone that will pay 14,000 for a lex. es 300s pop up all the time at auctions my homeboy in florida They even had a warranty for all cars under 125,000 for two year 24,000 miles but im not keeping the Ls 400 in need to come up with 10 stacks for my basketball tourney. I'll post pic as soon as I get time and try to figure how to do it. I get into a zone when im trying to get this money. Car fax was good for both cars. My hook up at the Lexus dealership in Va beach told me I might want to get a new timing belt but im trying to get some stacks

Omar G i got some 20's rims and tires 850 Holla at me

"

So "10 stacks" = $10,000?

Why don't we go hit a !Removed! up while we at it? :whistles:

This almost sounds like a song on the radio... heck ..it's not even a hip-hop station! Are my fellow Lexus comrades gonna start cruising in a six four! jacking the !Removed!.. slapping a hoe? I sense a new trend about to revolutionize this forum!!! orrrrr maybe not! :cheers:

dboy430, if you value your membership here, you'll refrain from writing the kinds of things that I removed from your above post. If you have a problem with a member of this site, take it up with them privately, or if not, at least say something more constructive than what you did.

dboy430, if you value your membership here, you'll refrain from writing the kinds of things that I removed from your above post. If you have a problem with a member of this site, take it up with them privately, or if not, at least say something more constructive than what you did.

LOL, I love it when people prove my points for me by the way they react. I'd love to have read his original post.

SW03ES, man that's too funny, I died laughing here at work when I read that!

Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week.

Now that I've seen the post in question I'm issuing dboy a 2 week ban. That sort of rediculously vulgar ranting has no place here.

It was probably the most vulgar post anybody's ever made on the LOC lol

:lol::lol: Oh man...now this is one funny post!! :lol::lol:

:ph34r::ph34r: "Is Wayne Brady gonna' have to choke a !Removed!?" :ph34r::ph34r:

Well, at least he took my advice on gettin' sum stacks foo' da' beaatches.

I'm curious though what happened to the $9k 2003+ LS430 with Navigation he was going to buy, Fo' Weal?

I would be on the look out for a dark blue, 1996 LS400 in the VA area for sale.

I don't understand the whole "I wear a mean dark pair of shades, And you cant see my eyes unless my head is bent. YA DIG?"

But I probably don't care to either.

Anybody seen the classic movie "Airplane"?

Yo', dat whack...Holla' my shnizzel...blood....gimme sum skin! Sucka'....

Peace Out.... Vanilla goin' to da' fridge...fo' his puddin' pop.

Why don't we go hit a !Removed! up while we at it?:whistles:

This almost sounds like a song on the radio... heck ..it's not even a hip-hop station! Are my fellow Lexus comrades gonna start cruising in a six four! jacking the !Removed!.. slapping a hoe? I sense a new trend about to revolutionize this forum!!! orrrrr maybe not! :cheers:

I guess my prediction has come true after all, a new trend has revolutionized this forum! Ebonics has taken over..heheh.. Temporarily? Maybe... !! Neverthless, I was right on the money!!! :whistles:

Why don't we go hit a !Removed! up while we at it?:whistles:

I guess my prediction has come true after all, a new trend has revolutionized this forum! Ebonics has taken over..heheh.. Temporarily? Maybe... !! Neverthless, I was right on the money!!! :whistles:

Sounds like the neighborhood i grew up in... cep i was chillin lik a villan up in the hizzyous wit my foty-o-z an stable of sleazy-b's. schnap dog...my ls400 is tha foschnigity shizzelnet.

Try reading that with a thick English accent.

The movie Airplane does come to mind....