Talked To A Dealer Last Yesterday

we liked everything, looked at an rx350...except talking to a :censored: salesman...

is 46g too much for a loaded rx350? can i get one cheaper somewhere else? and is it true they use leather from coach purses?

thanks for your guys' help...

that sounds like a pretty good deal to me, if its loaded with mark levinson and all that jazz. you can try to shop around, maybe call another dealership if yo uare unhappy with the price.

i have never heard anything about lexus leather coming from coach purses...im going to say NO though, lol

edit: looked it up, the coach edition cars only appeard in two models. the ES300 and early RX300 models. they are no longer like that.

that sounds like a pretty good deal to me, if its loaded with mark levinson and all that jazz. you can try to shop around, maybe call another dealership if yo uare unhappy with the price.

i have never heard anything about lexus leather coming from coach purses...im going to say NO though, lol

edit: looked it up, the coach edition cars only appeard in two models. the ES300 and early RX300 models. they are no longer like that.

does that mean, the guy was blowing smoke up my wazoo? :angry: