Ski/snowboard Rack For '98?

Frankie_B

It's this time of year soon when one gets his snow sports equipment out of the basement again!

Hence the question: has anyone seen a ski/snowboard rack attached to a 97-02 gen ES300's? Is it even possible?

If so, any general recommendation on what to get, anything I should know about using them?

Cheers!

:cheers:

When I had my ES during the winter season, I used to stick my old snowboard in the trunk and through the access area to the rear seats.

Tried that, but we have 2 snowboards and one set of skis! :cries:

So I guess it is technically possible then, i mean to mount such a thing on a Japanese sedan? I've only seen them on top of SUV's and VW wagons :D

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW! Nasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The few ski racks I've seen put in a wind tunnel bring the drag co-effecient of a car to the equivilent of a semi-truck. Mind you the surface area is still small, but the cd's are just crazy.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW! Nasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The few ski racks I've seen put in a wind tunnel bring the drag co-effecient of a car to the equivilent of a semi-truck. Mind you the surface area is still small, but the cd's are just crazy.

unfortunately my kayak doesn't fit inside the car.