Side View Mirror Compatibility.

azmalu

On the freeway my window regulator went bad and i was fidgetign with window as a simulatenously sideswipped one of those dam construction reflector things and mirror fell of. The assembly is intact and motor still reacts proper but actual mirror piece is gone. Dealer wants 50 bucks Im guessin salvage yard is best bet. Any other suggestions...checker autozone dont have a generic one that fits jap cars...Also If I need a new tweeter cover on a pillar ...salvage yard as well or anywhere else?

$50 is nothing for a heated mirror . Try getting one for my car it is $400 for the mirror or $700 for the whole housing.

okay i guess i shouldnt compalin but for once of glass thas hella pricey....prolli doesnt cost more than a buck or two to make mind...

oh okay i guess in arizona we dont turn on any defrosters...so ive never seen my heated mirrors in action...would you think camry is same size mirror....also does their a pillar look the same or did the mid 90's amry have the full frame door and no "premium sound" package with seperates...