After Market Dvd Entertainment Or Stock

Trying to decide which would be better. I like having a screen mounted in the back of the headrest but the screen will not be as large as the stock system mounted by the factory located on the ceiling of the vehicle. Anyone have comments. Thanks.

i bought my car without the dvd stuff because i wanted the performance package. however i did purchase an after market one and i regret it. I like having the feeling that it is stock lexus, just a personal thing. If it breaks, its easier to get it looked at by lexus as well. personally, i dont even use the darn thing, a waste of 2 grand. up to your tho!

I purchased mine w/o the factory DVD. The dealer installed the Envision system in the heardrests. Absolutely beautiful job. Guaranteed by the dealership for 3 years. Works great. Extremely flexible. The kids can watch two different movies or the same movie. Well worth the 2k. BTW, the ceiling mounted DVD block the rear view mirror. :)