150mph On My 94 Ls400

LS400 lover

This is me doing exactly 150mph.

unfortunately I took it with my mobile phone.

:huh:

Picture10.jpg

Sorry everybody

The clip is not available any more,

It is just to inform you thet I have had a very bad accident with my LS400 and I think it will be cancelled.

Sorry again,

;)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picture10.jpg

sorry for the bad quality,

This is the Clip, I hope it works with you,,,,,,,,, :(

My Webpage

;)

That's pretty awesome....I wish that had sound. I'm not crazy enough myself.

Picture10.jpg

Huh?

I must be missing something.........

On second thought, I'm perfectly happy taking your word for it. Please DON'T go get another picture with it showing One Five Oh.

It's been a good thirty years since I have gone that fast (Only 120). I don't miss it at all.

Be careful........

Hi LS400 lover!! :)

That was interesting!!

And now I know for SURE that something IS wrong with MY 1993 LS400. It can't go any faster [so I've been told] than 117 MPH.

That said... I think LIFE allows each of us to be super silly at least ONCE. So now that you've done that - don't do it again!! lol

Craig!! :)

Hi everybody,

I drove this car on an empty road

I dont think I will do it again

But this is what LS400 is all about

Luxury+Power ==> JOY

My .02 cents, There are no other people on the road, If the car can do it, And the road is in good condition, And the driver is willing to take the risk involved.... GO FOR IT B)

Doing 150 is thrilling, I might have accidentally done that a few times while I used to live in Italy :whistles: , but I would always have my buddies drive 5 minutes ahead of me, and have them scan the road first, at that speed the road seems to get narrower and narrower, so mistakes are not exactly allowed. I agree with DCfish, but take precautions before you attempt that tho.

Plenty of tracks out there you can book some laps on, people who drive speeds like that on public roads, deserted or not need to be stripped of their driver's licenses. The fact of the matter is you just have no idea what obstacles might be introduced, its impossible to control the situation. Totally irresponsible.

I'm as much for having fun as the next guy, and I've driven that fast too...on a track.

If caring about how my actions might effect others around me means I'm a "stuffed shirt", so be it. I'm not going to risk ruining my life by killing somebody while I'm doing something stupid.