Ls460l Pix...

Wow. Congratulations on your purchase hope you enjoy it

Very nice pictures and a great slide show. The first picture is the best with the IS and GS around the LS. However, interior pictures are missing!

In this picture the rear looks very similar to the 02-05 ES rear. Not necessarily a bad thing, just pointing it out. IMO the strongest point of the 02-05 ES is the elegant rear end. ;)

P1020429.jpg

Wow. Congratulations on your purchase hope you enjoy it

Very nice pictures and a great slide show. The first picture is the best with the IS and GS around the LS. However, interior pictures are missing!

In this picture the rear looks very similar to the 02-05 ES rear. Not necessarily a bad thing, just pointing it out. IMO the strongest point of the 02-05 ES is the elegant rear end. ;)

Thanks for the nice comments...

Interior shots wil be forthcoming; however, I have high standards for photos (even though the exterior shots were from my little camera) and it's harder to get good interior photos. Plus, this car has taken up a LOT of my time over the past week...

I think this car has handled the wedge trend in a far better manner than the 7-series; though I like the looks of the BMW it took a redesign to tone down the Bangle-Butt. They should mate the new rear with the old front end, IMHO...