Looking For A Complete Nav Unit For 05~06 Es330

rasta

Hi I have a 06 ES330 without the Nav and ML. Looking to upgrade or retrofit it with the factory Nav.. anyone here has any idea where I can get a used complete Nav HU with all parts. Thanks..:cheers:

Yes, I have the complete nav system for your es330. Headunit, gps map The silver es330 navigation faceplate, gps antenna, voice nav amp, And all wiring and instructions to hook it up to either mark levinson system or pioneer system. Either email me, pm me or leave your contact info.

Hi I have a 06 ES330 without the Nav and ML. Looking to upgrade or retrofit it with the factory Nav.. anyone here has any idea where I can get a used complete Nav HU with all parts. Thanks..:cheers:

Yes, I have the complete nav system for your es330. Headunit, gps map The silver es330 navigation faceplate, gps antenna, voice nav amp, And all wiring and instructions to hook it up to either mark levinson system or pioneer system. Either email me, pm me or leave your contact info.

Cool... since I am new to this forum I cannot use the PM function.. but here is a couple of questions I have for you.. :cheers:

I am providing 2 pictures on this website

Click Link Here

The first pictures is what I believe the Nav unit for my model and the second picture is the back of a HU without Nav..

The Highlightes on Nav Version

-----------------------------

For the Nav picture, I have highlighted in green all cables which I do currently have that I can plug and play. I am not sure if I need the cables for the rest of the slots except the RED highlight (GPS Antenna Connector)

The Highlightes on Non Nav HU

-----------------------------

This is how mine will look like except I have another slot for the SAT in the area where it is highlighted in RED. This is where I connected my Dice Ipod Int Kit.

Based on this information, these are the questions I have..

1.Can I hook up a non ML audio to the Nav version. I have a Pioneer Sys

2.Where do I hook up the Voice Amp in the Nav HU

3.What is the grey and the white connector used for in the Nav HU (You can find these 2 connectors on the bottom left of the Nav HU Picture)

4.On top of what you will be providing to me, will I need to buy anything else required for this mod?

P/S,

Just wanted to inform you that these are the things I have installed right now..

1. I have a Kicker Amp installed in the car just to power my single 10" Sub. The line for the amp was taken from the factory sub to a line converter then to the Amp.

2. Just completed installing IPOD Int Kit ..

My personal email is s9kupusa@gmail.com, shoot me a email and I will provide my contact number so we can chat further..

Hope to hear from you soon..