Large Ridges In Brake Rotor

I noticed that my left rear brake rotor has multiple large ridges across the surface. They are fairly deep, but rounded on the top... not sharp. The rest of the rotors are very smooth. What could have caused this? Pads are fairly new and rotors have never been turned, but appear to be in good shape (except for the one in question)

I was going to pull it off and have it turned, but would like to know what the root cause might be. Would it be better to resurface both the left and right at the same time? The right side is very smooth. I thought maybe some of the other components within the caliper might need to be replaced??

I am not getting any type of vibration, noise, or squeaking. Handling is fine. Just replaced the OEM tires and wear was even on the original tires.

Vehicle is a ’98 GS400 46k miles. All stock.

Thanks!

If there are no symptoms, why turn the rotor? Just because you think it looks bad? The rotor is working properly, and could care less what it "looks" like.

If there are no symptoms, why turn the rotor? Just because you think it looks bad? The rotor is working properly, and could care less what it "looks" like.

True... the performance is fine. It really isn't noticable unless you get down and look through the wheel. I just figured that it would go through the pad quicker if it was not smooth.