Is This Forum Still Alive?

Paid for

Hello out there!!! Does anyone post here anymore?? Have we moved? Did I miss something?

Thanks

Pretty much an inactive site! I also belong to an Infiniti site which is extremely active, having seperate boards for different models (I own two). Very helpful for those of us who hang on to our older vehicles. Try this site (www.IH8MUD.com) for advice on the Toyota Landcruiser, which is, essentially, your LX 450.

Pretty much an inactive site! Try this site (www.IH8MUD.com) for advice on the Toyota Landcruiser, which is, essentially, your LX 450.

Ditto. Used to be an okay site with decent feedback, but as folks have "graduated", it's gone the way of Davey Jone's locker. Everything you need to know over at IH8MUD.

RX..., you all a joking right??, isn't that the one that kind of looks like a turtle shell? IMHO..., might be the ugliest car Lexus ever made.:cheers:

RX..., you all a joking right??, isn't that the one that kind of looks like a turtle shell? IMHO..., might be the ugliest car Lexus ever made.:cheers:

Maybe, but it is by far Lexus' best selling model.

Maybe, but it is by far Lexus' best selling model.

well...there's just no accounting for taste sometimes.

I don't think they look very good at all...but then again, I'm not a chick -- seems to be primarily a chick car.

I've driven a few -- they're comfortable enough...but...aside from cruisin' around in the loaner...you wouldn't see me in one otherwise.

True, it is "primarily a chick car", and I'd add that the remaining contingency is made up "primarily" of elderly men... you know, the type that say crazy stuff like... women basketball players are better than men basketball players (the product of 30 plus years of P-whipping).

Regardless, it's good we're all in agreeance it's one ugly mo-fo.

I don't think they look very good at all...but then again, I'm not a chick -- seems to be primarily a chick car.

I've driven a few -- they're comfortable enough...but...aside from cruisin' around in the loaner...you wouldn't see me in one otherwise.

It might surprise you to know that the vast majority of LX drivers are female also. Its the case with most SUVs. In fact theres an article in this months Lexus Magazine about a mom, the last line is "I especially love being a Mom in an LX". Manly vehicle though lol

Personally I think the only SUV I would buy nowadays for me to drive primarily is an Infiniti FX.

It might surprise you to know that the vast majority of LX drivers are female also. Its the case with most SUVs. In fact theres an article in this months Lexus Magazine about a mom, the last line is "I especially love being a Mom in an LX". Manly vehicle though lol

Personally I think the only SUV I would buy nowadays for me to drive primarily is an Infiniti FX.

SW is right. I was just tellin my dad that the other day. It seems like there are a lot of female drivers for any Lexus SUV, but rarely do i find a female 4Runner driver (well at least in t4r.org there isn't) and relatively the guys are the 4Runner drivers. ;)

im pretending to not have read the above comments lol.

and for the record, it is not a chick car! :blushing:

it is a nice cruiser which is very attractice looking in my opinion. well sure, my wife does drive it and yes its more like a soccer mom kinda car, but its definately not pink

If you look at the drivers on the road, I bet you'll find mostly women.

Forums don't count, almost always all guys on forums.

well that's what i meant. let's not even count the forums, but there are a lot of female GX drivers I see on the road, than female 4Runner drivers. Probably cuz it's a Lexus, of course. lol. My mom's one of those. She just drives the GX majority of the time. Heck, she hasn't even driven the 4Runner yet! :wacko: :D