Best Place For Rims For Lexus?

I am looking for rims, BLACK rims, for my 2006 Is 250 and I had a couple of questions.

First, is it true that with after market rims I am going to have live with the low tire light?

Second, Where is a good place to buy lexus rims? ( I honestly don't know much about rims, Just want a nice pair of good quality for a good price)

Third, What size would be best for a Is250? 17 or 18?

Thanks everyone!

I am looking for rims, BLACK rims, for my 2006 Is 250 and I had a couple of questions.

First, is it true that with after market rims I am going to have live with the low tire light?

Second, Where is a good place to buy lexus rims? ( I honestly don't know much about rims, Just want a nice pair of good quality for a good price)

Third, What size would be best for a Is250? 17 or 18?

Thanks everyone!

You should check with Les Schwab if you have someone in your area. They seall a large range of wheels in silver, chrome and black from ADR Sterling. They can install 18" on your IS250. The photo attaches is my 18 by 8 1/2 and ride better than the 17. Good luck.

post-30255-1160925024_thumb.jpg