Nakamichi Amp

Hello all, wondering if this amp can be replaced with another brand in case I am not able to find a nakamichi..also, where is it located. Someone said the passengerside rear quarter panel, but there is nothing there, wonder if it is behind the seat? Also, what should i be prepared to pay for this?

thanks, any help greatly appreciated!! I am supposing it is the amp, half the speakers are not playing at all. :whistles:

Hello all, wondering if this amp can be replaced with another brand in case I am not able to find a nakamichi..also, where is it located. Someone said the passengerside rear quarter panel, but there is nothing there, wonder if it is behind the seat? Also, what should i be prepared to pay for this?

thanks, any help greatly appreciated!! I am supposing it is the amp, half the speakers are not playing at all.:whistles:

OK man, thanks, when I got your email that it was sold, I guess I should have replied, but have been out of town alot too...anyway, dont think I need the whole thing, just the amp..I guess thats whats wrong with mine, only half the speakers are working...let me know and sorry and thanks again LOL

Cheers

Frank