My Lexfest Pics *no56k*

SKperformance

Well in preparing for lexfest i finally added my body kit and some other parts.

L-sportline front and rear bumpers as well as side skirts and 3 piece bumper.

Made a rear roof spoiler with a low roof line. Had wheel arches painted but still not installed just yet.

Eyebrows added to the front headlights a new front chrome strip to replace the old one on the front bumper. Also had the front bumper clear bra'd and waxed the car with meguiars NXT wax.

I ended up driving the most to get to lexfest so i won the iron butt award for 1800miles worth of driving from Toronto to Coco Beach then Orlando to then cruise up with the Orlando crew to Atlanta. It was a great drive until 9:05am the Saturday morning of the show. We were in the parking lot of the Hotel and i was leaving for a minute to drop my wife to the mall which is 1 exit (on the 285) away. Some ones truck drive shaft about 5 feet long was lying in the middle of my lane on a curve. I had cars on both side and slowed down to try and get out of the way but i hit my rims bad and bent one about 3 inches back. Luckily i found a shop 3 miles away called wheel wizards who did some amazing work the same day (Monday) to get me back on the road and home. If you ever need any work done for any wheel ship it to them as they have only 2 shops in Atlanta compared to the 10 we have in Toronto and they are well above all of them by far. No more half assed shops for my wheel because they are local again. I'll make a thread for the them and the wheels later.

here are the shots.

Enjoy.

Lexfest9.sized.jpg

lexfest10.sized.jpg

lexfest11.sized.jpg

lexfest13.sized.jpg

lexfest14.sized.jpg

lexfest1.sized.jpg

PICT0064.sized.jpg

PICT0066.sized.jpg

PICT0067.sized.jpg

PICT0068.sized.jpg

Damn SK! Looks great! :cheers: I especially like those rims. Never seen your rims that much. :whistles: :D

Btw, Seems like a Benz C-class got lost (I saw it in one of your pictures, behind your LS) lol :P

It was a great drive until 9:05am the Saturday morning of the show. We were in the parking lot of the Hotel and i was leaving for a minute to drop my wife to the mall which is 1 exit (on the 285) away. Some ones truck drive shaft about 5 feet long was lying in the middle of my lane on a curve. I had cars on both side and slowed down to try and get out of the way but i hit my rims bad and bent one about 3 inches back.

No problem it is a massive thread sw and who wants to read when there are pictures to get to. :)

I saw the pics that Chino posted up tonight earlier. He seems to have gotten the shutter bug that day as the pics are mainly at the Hess gas station then on our way up to Atlanta from Orlando. I have to say the Orlando crew is a great set of guys.