Fog Light Problem...

My fog's on my 2001 ES300 are not working; it all started when i was trying to modify my fog's so it can be on with just the parking lights, but i screwed up and i think i shorted something. I checked the fuses and there ok, i opened the relay and it looks fine (but im not really sure if its bad or i need to replace it), and i changed the bulbs to new ones... but still NOTHING?!?!?!

i need help... please tell me what could have went wrong, what i need to do, and how much will it cost me? thanks

i checked the relay... there is no current coming in to it.

how did u do the mod did u snip a wire or add extensions to it?

turn every thing back to stock and then see if it works, also make sure the switch is on.

i was doing extensions, i think i might have touched to wires and shorted out something... i have changed the relay and got it checked with a voltimeter and thr is no current coming it, so im pretty sure its the switch

Just to make sure you are testing it with the headlights on as well right? There is no power to the foglights/relay without them on.

yes... i tested it with the headlights on and thr is no powering coming from the switch, i tried to direct wire it without the relay/bypassing the switch, the fogs came on, but the wire started to become hot.