Suspicious Deal!

xlqp111

I recently was in the market for a 05 gs430. After calling 12 Lexus dealerships to no avail, i found one a state away. I'll cut right to the chase. Everything about this deal seemed too good to be true. The dealer informed me the car only has 500 MILES ON IT. Next he told me that it was fully loaded with NAV and Mark Lev. I was pretty excited at this point then he said it : The car is NOT used its a 2005 "leftover", He claimed the car got "lost in the shuffle" that it was just sitting at the dealerships other lot and they didnt even know they had it! So i drive to the dealership and haggle about price $41,000 bottom line. Since its considered a new car i get the 4year warrenty. Is this deal too good? Should i think that theres something wrong with this car or do they just want to get rid of it?

Its from a lexus dealership and also has a clean carfax.

Test drive went normal and car lookes great.

Please let me know what you think

• 1 month later...

I recently was in the market for a 05 gs430. After calling 12 Lexus dealerships to no avail, i found one a state away. I'll cut right to the chase. Everything about this deal seemed too good to be true. The dealer informed me the car only has 500 MILES ON IT. Next he told me that it was fully loaded with NAV and Mark Lev. I was pretty excited at this point then he said it : The car is NOT used its a 2005 "leftover", He claimed the car got "lost in the shuffle" that it was just sitting at the dealerships other lot and they didnt even know they had it! So i drive to the dealership and haggle about price $41,000 bottom line. Since its considered a new car i get the 4year warrenty. Is this deal too good? Should i think that theres something wrong with this car or do they just want to get rid of it?

Its from a lexus dealership and also has a clean carfax.

Test drive went normal and car lookes great.

Please let me know what you think

2 year old car is worth a lot less new or not. Ask how much you'd get as a trade in.