Rear Windows And Sun Roof Operation

Currently the rear windows are inoperative up or down from the driver's controls or the window locations. The lock-out feature is working as the lights indicate so and the front passenger window can be disabled.

The sun roof has two switches (as you all know) and each one performs identically and neither has the auto-open/close that is operative normally.

Any ideas? The dealer is not convenient but I will call them tomorrow.

Our RX330 had an identical issue with a window and the sun roof in which they corrected during one of the services.

Have you tried running the sunroof open all the way, and just keep holding the button in the open position. I think the roof will keep moving all the way through it's cycle of opening and closing and then tilting up. After it has completetly run through this cycle, I believe it should be operational again with the one touch opening. Try this a few times, and it usually will work.

Have you tried running the sunroof open all the way, and just keep holding the button in the open position. I think the roof will keep moving all the way through it's cycle of opening and closing and then tilting up. After it has completetly run through this cycle, I believe it should be operational again with the one touch opening. Try this a few times, and it usually will work.

That was it! :) :D Thanks a bunch bud. Now, I can cancel the appointment with the dealer. Funny, I asked the service guy on the phone when I made the appointment if there was anything I could try on my own. He said no that they'd have to check it out. Interesting.

Thanks again. :cheers: