Need Help Asap! Is This A Good Price?

Okay here is what I got offered. Prices on options are (Invoice/MSRP)

- 2007 IS350 ($32,135/$36,420 including destination)

- Preferred Accessory Pkg ($117/$197)

- X Pkg w/ Sunroof ($1164/$1455)

- HID Headlamps w/ AFS ($576/$720)

- Navigation Only ($2168/$2550)

- Rear Spoiler ($246/$355)

In Starfire Pearl w/ Cashmere interior

Invoice: $36,500

MSRP: $41,500

What I was offered: $38,200

Is $38,200 good for this config???? Please help I'm a newbie buyer!

Thanks in advance!

It looks like you are getting 3300 off msrp, I think that is good, I just got 3100 off, 1 week ago

Okay here is what I got offered. Prices on options are (Invoice/MSRP)

- 2007 IS350 ($32,135/$36,420 including destination)

- Preferred Accessory Pkg ($117/$197)

- X Pkg w/ Sunroof ($1164/$1455)

- HID Headlamps w/ AFS ($576/$720)

- Navigation Only ($2168/$2550)

- Rear Spoiler ($246/$355)

In Starfire Pearl w/ Cashmere interior

Invoice: $36,500

MSRP: $41,500

What I was offered: $38,200

Is $38,200 good for this config???? Please help I'm a newbie buyer!

Thanks in advance!

Oh one more thing I thought of, I got the dealer to throw in a set of tires at cost (they did not even argue) I hear the origionals only last about 15K miles, and just looking at them they are expensive, if you have a spot to put them I would get them in the deal.

Thank you for the input chughtaijr. Really appreciate it. Thinking of pulling the trigger this weekend.

Can anyone else share their input?

Thanks again guys.

Oh one more thing I thought of, I got the dealer to throw in a set of tires at cost (they did not even argue) I hear the origionals only last about 15K miles, and just looking at them they are expensive, if you have a spot to put them I would get them in the deal.

Do you mean you had the tires switched? Or you got an extra set of the same ones to switch after your 15K? If so that was a good play on your part.

Storing tires? thats a little weird.

As far as whether or not its a good deal, that really depends on what the individual demand in your area is right now. Have you contacted some other dealers to get quotes? Thats the best and quickest way to get set up knowing what the demand is in a given area.

Are those specialized tires or something?? I've had my originals since new, and I have 25,000 miles now....

Thank you for the input chughtaijr. Really appreciate it. Thinking of pulling the trigger this weekend.

Can anyone else share their input?

I got an extra set, 4 summers that came with the car and I am going to get 4 more when I pick the car up (probably winter tires as I live in Colorado). I'm thinking that with good winter tires it can't possibly drive any worse than than the 65 mustang with bald tires I had when I turned 16 :lol:

Thanks again guys.

Do you mean you had the tires switched? Or you got an extra set of the same ones to switch after your 15K? If so that was a good play on your part.