Radio Replacement

Does anyone have any problems with their nakamichi? Mine, a '95 sc400, the right rear speakers and left front speakers are not working at all. I have checked the fuses, and there seems to be no disconnected wires or anything. I am wondering if the sound system has gone bad. I have found a unit on ebay which has a cassette player (the one in my car does not have cassette) and would like to know , since the unit for sale is a system from a "97, will it work in my "95?? Anyone know?? :chairshot:

Does anyone have any problems with their nakamichi? Mine, a '95 sc400, the right rear speakers and left front speakers are not working at all. I have checked the fuses, and there seems to be no disconnected wires or anything. I am wondering if the sound system has gone bad. I have found a unit on ebay which has a cassette player (the one in my car does not have cassette) and would like to know , since the unit for sale is a system from a "97, will it work in my "95?? Anyone know??:chairshot:

It sounds like your amp not the headunit.

Does anyone have any problems with their nakamichi? Mine, a '95 sc400, the right rear speakers and left front speakers are not working at all. I have checked the fuses, and there seems to be no disconnected wires or anything. I am wondering if the sound system has gone bad. I have found a unit on ebay which has a cassette player (the one in my car does not have cassette) and would like to know , since the unit for sale is a system from a "97, will it work in my "95?? Anyone know??:chairshot:

Thanks man, will check it out, where the world is the amp???

Thanks man, will check it out, where the world is the amp???

Passenger side in the trunk quarter panel. What happens is they get wet down there and short out.