Rubber Floor Mats

41superc

Hello All,

I have this '96 ES300 (my first asain product, and I'm impressed. So impressed that I've added Lexus to my Volvo line here at our maintenance shop. My wife wants some nice, gray, formed rubber floormats for the front. Does anyone have any experience with a particular brand or type?Thanks,

Paul Smith

pasmithauto@nc.rr.com

Cary, NC

Paul,

Lexus makes OEM mats which are really nice, I'm not sure if they make them for the 96 though. Check out Weather Tech, www.weathertech.com. They have very nice custom sized mats and they come in grey.

Paul,

Lexus makes OEM mats which are really nice, I'm not sure if they make them for the 96 though. Check out Weather Tech, www.weathertech.com. They have very nice custom sized mats and they come in grey.

I have had these in grey for the last four winters. Very durable, washable and they will contain lots of water (melted snow).

steviej

I called Lexus to inquire whether the rubber, all weather floor mats were available for my 02 GS. He told me they had only made it for the RX and GX until recently when they started offering it for the newer sedans. He suggested I check out weather tech, which I think is a great alternative to the OEM ones.

Let us know how you make out.

• 1 month later...

try www.lexus-parts.com.

I just replaced my grey all weather mats with black Lexus all weather mats. I brought in the printout from the www.lexus-parts.com website to my dealershipas and was able to get them for the same price and I didn't have to pay any shipping. They have the lexus logo on them and have the holes for the clips to keep them in place.

steviej

I called Lexus to inquire whether the rubber, all weather floor mats were available for my 02 GS. He told me they had only made it for the RX and GX until recently when they started offering it for the newer sedans. He suggested I check out weather tech, which I think is a great alternative to the OEM ones.

Let us know how you make out.

The dealers are also a little slow. For instance the Lexus OEM mats I bought were "only" for the 05-06 ES, the guy swore up and down they would not fit in my 03 despite the fact they are 98% the exact same car. They fit, of course.

Its entirely possible they have the OEM mats for the 05 GS, if so they'll fit yours.

• 2 months later...

Does anyone know where to pick up original floor mats. I was told the original mats have the lexus logo on them.

i ordered 2002 ES300 from lexus-parts. they send ES330 all weather mats. do they will it be suitable for 2002 ES300?

Does anyone know where to pick up original floor mats. I was told the original mats have the lexus logo on them.

i ordered 2002 ES300 from lexus-parts. they send ES330 all weather mats. do they will it be suitable for 2002 ES300?

they are actually the same mats.

• 5 months later...
Hello All,

I have this '96 ES300 (my first asain product, and I'm impressed. So impressed that I've added Lexus to my Volvo line here at our maintenance shop. My wife wants some nice, gray, formed rubber floormats for the front. Does anyone have any experience with a particular brand or type?Thanks,

Paul Smith

pasmithauto@nc.rr.com

Cary, NC

go on ebay and just type in lexus mats the rubber ones made by lexus are online and 1/2 price what you buy the same at the dealers :)

• 7 months later...
Hello All,

Paul Smith

pasmithauto@nc.rr.com

Cary, NC

check ebay all weather mats for lexus i have em in my es330 and they are ace :) and cheaper on ebay than my dealer spookily enough

Another vote for the Lexus All Weather mats.....followed closely by the weathertech's which are excellent as well, but do not fit 'like a glove' like the Lexus ones do. ;)

:cheers: