Need Recommendations: Window Tint + Clear Bra In Socal

Hi all -

I'm loving my 07 RX400h, and would like to tint the front windows as well as put a protective clear bra on the car to protect the finish.

I've heard some good things about installers for these products in Orange county, but I would like to hear if anyone has some recommendations a bit closer to me - westside LA.

Any help?

Thanks!

Hi all -

I'm loving my 07 RX400h, and would like to tint the front windows as well as put a protective clear bra on the car to protect the finish.

I've heard some good things about installers for these products in Orange county, but I would like to hear if anyone has some recommendations a bit closer to me - westside LA.

Any help?

Thanks!

On the clear bra...

My dealer was helpful with hooking me up with a company they recommend, but it was pricey (~$800).

I've since found a car wash auto detail place in Sunset Beach that offers it for less (~$400),

but I have not seen their work in either case.

On the tint...

I would not tint the front side windows because the laws in CA are so strict. I would be wary of any shop that the says they are "legal" without references that are in law enforcement or approved by the state. Good luck with that one.