Hello Need Some Advice.

I found a 2004 gs300 with 21k miles on it, white on black with navigation system fully loaded for 27 thousand, i know that the price is good cause the car is like brand new but is a gs300 enough performance. Im not speed racer so i really dont care about racing but i like to push the gas and move sometimes.

I found a 2004 gs300 with 21k miles on it, white on black with navigation system fully loaded for 27 thousand, i know that the price is good cause the car is like brand new but is a gs300 enough performance. Im not speed racer so i really dont care about racing but i like to push the gas and move sometimes.

The deal you're getting sounds awesome! Here's a thought, go test drive a similar GS430 at a dealer and see if the performance from that one is worth the extra $$$.

Performance is a relative and personal thing, as Anthonyiez pointed out. I'd love to have the V8, but my GS300 "performs" nicely. When I want to stomp on it, she moves. If you want to race anyone, just make sure you pick on weaker opponents LOL. Oh and gas mileage in the GS300 is better in the 6 cylinder (23mpg vs 25mpg average), so that's something else to consider. So does it matter whether you can get from 0-60 in under 6 seconds or 7.8?

Here's a good comparison write-up I found online: 2002 GS300 vs GS430

You could always go this route: SRT Turbo Kits B)