Going To Curacao!

LEXIRX330

B) Well I have to say that I had one of the best trips of my life!!! The food, drinks, shopping :chairshot: , beaches...and everything was a A+ One thing that I found much different than in the US...was that the waiter or waitress would never bring you a bill until you asked for it...you could sit there and just look at the beach for hours and no one would ever rush you to leave...kind of cool! Driving there is fun...the only ticket that you can get is for failing to stop...you can drive as fast as you want...but trust me you did not want to go to fast...you could lose your car in some of the potholes. The 1st day while I was waiting to get the car that was arranged for me to use...I went ahead and rented a car...was going up a hill 2nd gear went up...on the way down 4th went out...that was loads of fun. :chairshot: My boss acutally bought a Condo there and has purchased a car there too...so I think that my wife and I will be going back!!!

post-22186-1161006623_thumb.jpg

Here is the car!!!

post-22186-1161006722_thumb.jpg

One of the best beaches we found!!!

post-22186-1161006851_thumb.jpg

This road had 2 way traffic!!! :o

B) Well I have to say that I had one of the best trips of my life!!! The food, drinks, shopping :chairshot: , beaches...and everything was a A+ One thing that I found much different than in the US...was that the waiter or waitress would never bring you a bill until you asked for it...you could sit there and just look at the beach for hours and no one would ever rush you to leave...kind of cool! Driving there is fun...the only ticket that you can get is for failing to stop...you can drive as fast as you want...but trust me you did not want to go to fast...you could lose your car in some of the potholes. The 1st day while I was waiting to get the car that was arranged for me to use...I went ahead and rented a car...was going up a hill 2nd gear went up...on the way down 4th went out...that was loads of fun. :chairshot: My boss acutally bought a Condo there and has purchased a car there too...so I think that my wife and I will be going back!!!

post-22186-1161006623_thumb.jpg

Here is the car!!!

post-22186-1161006722_thumb.jpg

One of the best beaches we found!!!

post-22186-1161006851_thumb.jpg

This road had 2 way traffic!!! :o

Sounds like you had a blast :cheers:

Sounds like you had a blast :cheers:

Yea wish I was there now!!!

Cool! I've never been anywhere tropical, I need to remedy that.

Yea...SW you will have the time of your life...the only problem is when you get back to work... :chairshot: :chairshot: :chairshot:

By the way I forgot to mention...

Once we got back to BWI...about 1:30 am...I was driving home and forgot just how nice my car drove...I looked down and I was going 80...the bad thing was that I was in a 55...and I was not the only one who noticed I got pulled over ! :chairshot:

And to make everything worse the whole trip to the airport my wife kept telling me that I was going to get a ticket... :chairshot:

Man...I just laughed...when the cop came up to the window I had my DL, registration all ready for him...handed it to him and just smiled and told him I was sorry...I know I was speeding. He said..."I was running radar when I got you at 74...and you were slowing down" I agreed and told him again...that I knew I was speeding and apologized again...he told me that if my driving record was clean he would let me off with a warning...I think that he saw all of the luggage in the back of the car and could tell I looked like I was just ready to go home...well 10 minutes later he was still in his car...I was wondering what was going on? Then he comes up to my window and says " We have a problem" ...I am like " :huh: " he replied " I dropped your change of address card and it fell behind my dash...the only way that I will be able to get it is to remove my dash" :lol: I told him keep it! I was so happy to get a warning...but to tell you the truth if he gave me a ticket...I could only have been mad at myself...he was just doing his job...he was a pretty cool guy! :lol: :D