'99 Gs400 Driver Speakers No Sound

I didn't notice it until I change the balance to left7 and fade to front7. Both the speaker and tweeter on the driver side have no sound coming out. :cries:

Is it because of a fuse blown out? Or both speakers blown? Or someting wrong with the factory headunit? Or cable loose?

Please help!

I would check the connection to the speaker. There is no fuse for speakers, but I guess it's possible it became disconnected.

If it's plugged in the speaker, then test the speaker. Get a battery (9V or 12V) and quickly tap the connections of the speaker. If it pops, then the speaker works, and must be a wiring issue.

I have more possibilities, but try these.

(It could be the output is bad at the head unit too, but we can test that later).

I didn't notice it until I change the balance to left7 and fade to front7. Both the speaker and tweeter on the driver side have no sound coming out.:cries:

Is it because of a fuse blown out? Or both speakers blown? Or someting wrong with the factory headunit? Or cable loose?

Please help!

if you have factory navigation the sound comes from the navigation computer to the drivers door so there may be a problem with the computer.

Thanks.

It just comes and goes. I have no idea why.

Both speaker and tweer work fine when it is good. I suspect it's the cable or the head unit. B)

Is it hard to trace the cable?

you just need an volt meter to trace the wires. its more likely a crack in the circuit board that is causing that sort of in and out. you would need to inspect the circuit board to find a crack in a trracing.