Gps

eddieooo

• 2 weeks later...

I also own a 2003 SC430 with the original DVD navigation disc. Could you send me information about an available upgrade. email address is d.buchanan3@comcast.net Thanks.

TonyStewart,

I also own a 2003 SC430 with the original DVD navigation disc. Could you send me information about an available upgrade. email address is athgator at aol dot com Thanks.

• 2 months later...
I have these copies available for Toyota & Lexus

The part numbers are as follows for V6.1:

00110-DVD06-CY GEN 3 = Lexus Part Number PT219-GEN23-01

00110-DVD06-GEN5 GEN 5 = Lexus Part Number PT219-GEN05-01

Contact me via PM for more info.

I have a 2003 Lexus LS430 and am also looking for an upgrade DVD. Please contact me at flexman77@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

• 6 months later...
I have these copies available

00110-DVD06-CY GEN 3

00110-DVD06-GEN5 GEN 5

Tony - can you contact me at ptpault2@gmail.com ? Have an 2005 SC430...

• 1 month later...

Tony, for whatever reason the board won't let me PM you, probably because I just registered. In any case, I'm looking for a gps update for my dad's 2002 sc430. It's a gen 2/3 and he has the original maps from around 2001, so 6.1 or up would work great. Please let me know, e-mail atamez AT umich DOT edu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a 2003 Lexus LS430 and am also looking for an upgrade DVD. Please contact me at flexman77@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

I have a 2002 SC430 that I purchased last week but it doesn't have a navigation cd. I went to Lexus yesterday and they wanted $300 for it. I need to purchase & would appreciate it if someone could contact me regarding a purchase, was hoping that Tony might be able to sell me one or someone else out there?? Thanks, melissavac7811@aol.com

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks.

I received a notice there is a 8.1 update for my GPS. Does anyone have a scorce for this new update?? Please email sailingent@gmail.com with infor.

I have a 2002 SC430 that I purchased last week but it doesn't have a navigation cd. I went to Lexus yesterday and they wanted $300 for it. I need to purchase & would appreciate it if someone could contact me regarding a purchase, was hoping that Tony might be able to sell me one or someone else out there?? Thanks, melissavac7811@aol.com

• 2 weeks later...
My '04 SC430 has a Gen 2/3 with version 3.1 installed. Just did some searching and found the gen 2/3 version 8.1 is now available. I found it on ebay for $239 with free shipping. I'll let you know how the upgrade goes.

Hi! I just bought the same model and already found errors in the nav. instuctions. How did your ebay replacement go? Was it made by Lexus or was it a copy? Thanks! Susan D.

Hi! I just bought the same model and already found errors in the nav. instuctions. How did your ebay replacement go? Was it made by Lexus or was it a copy? Thanks! Susan D.

You do not want to try a copy on a Gen 2/3 system. The illegal aspect of stealing intellectual property aside, the Gen 2/3 has known issues with the laser getting weak over time and copies don't work as well, or at all.

Sewell Lexus is a respected online Lexus Dealer and they have the disc available for about $250 plus they have instructions on how to replace the disc yourself to save money.

Good luck on whatever you decide to do!

00110-DVD06-CY GEN 3

00110-DVD06-GEN5 GEN 5

====================================

TODAY I purchased an 02 sc430 and noticed the nav didn't have correct I95 exit numbers in Florida - what disk can I purchase to upgrade to best most recent improved version? Is it a simple DVD swap or must deal adjust something?

TODAY I purchased an 02 sc430 and noticed the nav didn't have correct I95 exit numbers in Florida - what disk can I purchase to upgrade to best most recent improved version? Is it a simple DVD swap or must deal adjust something?

You can buy the latest and greatest version 8.1 for your Gen 2/3 system.

It is a pretty simple swap and easily done if you have any mechanical aptitude.

Here are the instructions for replacing the disc

and here is a dealer who will sell you the disc at a discount.

00110-DVD06-CY GEN 3

00110-DVD06-GEN5 GEN 5

I can help with v7.1 in Gen 3, 4 or 5

I will check this forum more regularly.

Tony, for whatever reason the board won't let me PM you, probably because I just registered. In any case, I'm looking for a gps update for my dad's 2002 sc430. It's a gen 2/3 and he has the original maps from around 2001, so 6.1 or up would work great. Please let me know, e-mail atamez AT umich DOT edu

email sent

Thanks.

email sent

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 year later...

You can buy the latest and greatest version 8.1 for your Gen 2/3 system.

It is a pretty simple swap and easily done if you have any mechanical aptitude.

Here are the instructions for replacing the disc

and here is a dealer who will sell you the disc at a discount.

Thank you for these links!

• 9 years later...

I need a new Navigation System for my 2003 Lexus SC430. The part says Toyota 86111-24111    then, fujitsu ten  134000-2600010  Serial # 1A800794.

Please contact me by email if you have that available.  

Thanks in advance.

On 9/16/2020 at 10:33 AM, JPE said:

I need a new Navigation System for my 2003 Lexus SC430. The part says Toyota 86111-24111    then, fujitsu ten  134000-2600010  Serial # 1A800794.

Please contact me by email if you have that available.  

Thanks in advance.

Google "Lexus navigation repair" and you should find businesses that repair them.