Modifications

My car is stock except for the chrome GS400 17 inch wheels and LED spoiler. What would you guys/girls recomend I do to make it stand out from the crowd???

I don't want to experiment on my own...

Thanks!! B)

post-1-1060757429.jpg

My car is stock except for the chrome GS400 17 inch wheels and LED spoiler. What would you guys/girls recomend I do to make it stand out from the crowd???

I don't want to experiment on my own...

Thanks!! B)

ah man thiere is so much u can do, itslike where 2 start.. u could go bodykit and wheels, that always makes u stand out from the rest. and a good suspension would b 4 u'r satsfaction... it just depends hw xtreme or how conservative u want 2 go and what u'r budget is. just take a look at the gallery or other sites and c what u like than ask where 2 get it.. i guess start that way..

IMHO, the first thing you do if you have the money is to get some R I M S !!!!

For me, that is the most flash and the biggest head turner you can get. If money is tight after that, maybe you can get some $200-$400 lowering springs to go with them. Then the body kit later.

I've got the same rims you've got, and for being stockers, they aint' that bad! I'm actually thinking about doing lowering first, with a roof spoiler and 3 piece spoiler out back with a new grill before the rims. Rims and tires are a hefty chunk of change.

......hmmmm. Looking at your car again, I think you need TINT and lowering first if you are on a little budget. If not, then do rims/tires too. That'll set ya apart from every other GS300/400 in your area. :)