What To Ask For My Sc 400

marvis33

I have a White 92 sc 400 with about 286,000 km which is 177,000 miles on it. I have replaced the alt, rear mail seal, new tires, and two new catalytic converters. Recent tune up and oil change. I am thinking about asking between 4500 and 5000 dollars. Does that sound fair?

I have a White 92 sc 400 with about 286,000 km which is 177,000 miles on it. I have replaced the alt, rear mail seal, new tires, and two new catalytic converters. Recent tune up and oil change. I am thinking about asking between 4500 and 5000 dollars. Does that sound fair?

Just for reference I just bought 92 sc 300 excellent condition 135,000 mi for $5800. Spoke with another gentleman just bought sc300 60,000 one owner (mechanic) for $7200- hope that helps.

I bought my 96 sc400 off ebay for 2500, allbeit that I've got 5500 in the car after a few minor repairs and some bodywork and paint. It's got 210000 miles. I know the trade in price is around 5000 or so if I remember for my car. Go to www.kbb.com and check it out. Give you a good estimate of the person to person value. If you sale it on ebay, you will probably not get what its worth, but if you sale it locally you will probably get what you want. Put it in an area that has a high volume of people. These cars are especially popular among the younger generation, so park it somewhere there are a lot of young people. I don't think you'll get any more b/c you did these repairs. It will make a good saling point though. Service records are a plus too. Just my two cents.